A lot has changed in the world of biotech within the past ten years. The introduction of stem cells as a potential treatment in a wide range of medical conditions has caused a huge surge in the stocks of many Nasdaq listed companies.
These companies are looking to the stem cell technology to improve the treatments for certain conditions that include cancer, heart diseases, Alzheimer’s, and a host of others.
With the current advances being made in stem cell research, investors are looking for the stocks of the biggest Nasdaq companies in 2023 as they believe that these stocks will continue to rise in value, benefiting the investors.
We’ve compiled the top 10 Nasdaq listed companies in 2023. These companies are all well-established companies that are involved in the research and development of stem cell technology and they are all publicly traded.
1. Vertex Pharmaceuticals: Vertex Pharmaceuticals has been a leader in the development of therapies for genetic diseases since 1990. Their current stem cell research focuses on the use of specialized cells for treatment of blood disorders such as sickle-cell disease.
2. Receptos Inc.: Receptos focuses on developing therapies for inflammatory conditions using stem cell technology. Their research and development is focused on treating auto-immune disease, transplant rejection, and cancers.
3. Celgene Corporation: Celgene is a biopharmaceutical company that is at the forefront of the development of pharmaceuticals for cancer, inflammation, autoimmune diseases, and rare diseases that use stem cell therapy.
4. Novartis: Novartis is one of the global leaders in the development and application of stem cell technology. Their research focuses on developing treatments for a range of diseases, from cancer to Alzheimer’s and a range of neurological conditions.
5. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals: Regeneron focusses on developing treatments for different disorders by using stem cell therapy. Their research focuses on using stem cells to treat conditions such as macular degeneration, muscular dystrophy, and cancer.
6. Bluebird Bio: Bluebird bio specializes in gene therapies and stem cell applications. They are currently developing treatments for lysosomal storage diseases, stroke, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, stroke, and multiple sclerosis.
7. Rigel Pharmaceuticals: Rigel Pharmaceuticals focuses on developing treatments for auto-immune diseases and cancer that use stem cell technology. Their research is aimed at improving the treatments for diseases such as lupus, asthma, and asthma-related diseases.
8. Geron Corporation: Geron Corp. is a biopharmaceutical company that is at the forefront of stem cell technology. Their research focuses on understanding how stem cells interact with diseases and on using them to treat diseases such as cancer and Alzheimer’s.
9. Osiris Therapeutics: Osiris is a biopharmaceutical company that focuses on using stem cells to treat different medical conditions. Their research looks at ways to use stem cells to treat conditions such as inflammation, bone disorders, and arthritis.
10. BioMarin Pharmaceuticals: BioMarin focuses on developing treatments for genetic diseases and rare conditions that use stem cell technology. Their research is aimed at developing therapies for aminoglycoside antibiotics, a type of antibiotic that may damage stem cells.
These are the ten biggest Nasdaq listed companies that are involved in the development of stem cell technology in 2023. Each of these companies is looking to make advances in medical science that will benefit a huge number of people. Investors should keep an eye on these ten companies as they are likely to be big players in the future of stem cell treatment.